Tuesday, May 23, 2006

things that I'm working on

hey all, it is rainning today and I am spending my time on some debian projects. Yesterday I uploaded hardinfo to debian. Hardinfo 0.4 is cool, Leandro did a very good work on it. Benchmarks needs some improvement but it is already very usefull. hardinfo2 will make hardinfo-0.4 obsolete but I think that this needs some time to happen. If you want to see hardinfo in action you can access http://hardinfo.berlios.de and see some screenshots. When leandro release hardinfo2 I intend to propose to gnome project to include it on gnome.
I am working on a replication project too. No I am not writing a new tool, I'm just writing some documentation about replication on Linux. I am testing some solutions for reduce my servers downtime and I will release this documentation as soon as my solutions become more professional.
For today is only this. I am too lazy these days, and I learned that you have to spend more time thinking and less time working . And you work more doing this. See you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home